Absolute Paradise Anna Maria Island Condo
Absolute Paradise AMI-Private Beach Access-Gulf And Bay Views-Heated Pool- Walk To 14 Restaurants
Welcome to Beach Paradise on Bradenton Beach.
This Gulf condo is sure to provide you a memorable stay with family or friends while spending relaxing days on the beach or lounging by the pool. This family-friendly condo has a view of the Gulf and Inter-coastal waterway and is just steps to the beautiful white sandy beach and lots of activities.
A well-appointed condo, recently painted throughout and completely redecorated in a stunning coastal design. You will settle right in among all the comforts and amenities of home with two bedrooms and two full baths.
The condo features free WiFi, flat-screen televisions and ceiling fans in the living room and bedrooms, and a fully equipped kitchen. Look forward to lounging in the air conditioning after a day spent in the Florida sun.
The master has a king-size bed, ensuite bath, large closets, and flat-screen television. The second bedroom has one twin and one queen-size bed, large closet, a flat-screen television with access to a full bath.
Open Floor Plan
The floor plan is open and airy throughout with a dining-living room combo leading to a nice sized screened-in lanai with seating and a table for outside dining. The living area features chic beach decor with a 60 inch television. The fully equipped kitchen has stainless steel appliances, a stackable washer & dryer, and a regular coffee maker along with a new Keurig coffeemaker. Everything you need to make your stay comfortable. In addition, Beach Paradise offers covered parking for 2 cars, a heated pool, charcoal grill and beach chairs.
More to Love about our Anna Maria Island Beach Condo:
— We make it easy for you with Digital check-in and key-less entry. Forget the days of trying to coordinate key pickup and condo check-in, lost keys or someone in your party getting locked out. We do it all digitally! When you rent from us you will receive a digital welcome package and a 14 page digital travel guide. Prior to your arrival we’ll deliver both packages directly to your phone, tablet or computer containing all the information you will need for your vacation. Packages include:
— directions to the Condo, your 6 digit code to the remote keyless lock, instructions how to work the A/C, television and appliances, a guide to our favourite restaurants, shopping guide, things to do and more. When you are out and looking for a place to eat or planning your next day activities all the information you need is at your finger tips.
About the locale
- This condo offers a prime location only a few minute walk to boutique shops, restaurants, entertainment and easy access to a pharmacy and grocery market. Nearby you will find just about every playful activity: boat rentals, sunset cruises, jet skiing, bicycles, paddleboards, kayaks, and scooter rentals.
- Bring your fishing gear to cast a line off the pier, or rent a boat to get out on the water and fish! Close to St. Armands Circle and Long Boat Key – Airport: Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport (~14 miles away)
- You can enjoy all that Anna Maria Island has to offer. Tour the island by boat. Or parasail! Rent a bike – scooter, boat, or a jet ski. Look for shells as you stroll the beaches (seven miles of it.) Shop small boutiques, jewelers, art galleries, and other local offerings. Go fishing. Pack your days with activity, or leave them blissfully unscheduled. The choice is yours on Anna Maria Island.
- With the island’s laid back charm and leisurely unhurried living speed limits are restricted to 25-35 mph throughout the island.
- This tropical paradise also offers free trolley service for both tourists and residents. A car is not necessary when vacationing on the island or you could park your car for your entire vacation. The trolley tours the island from 6:00 am tom10:30 pm and runs every 20-30 minutes. For your convenience the trolley stops right in-front of Absolute Anna Maria.
- Our condo is located within a few minutes walk of some of the Island’s best restaurants and bars including:
Bridge Street Bistro
Bridge Tender Inn
Anna Maria Oyster Bar on the Pier
Many of these feature live music seven days a week.
Availability & Booking
Free Insider Guide
We condense years on the island into our free, information-packed Anna Maria Island Insider’s Guide: our favorite restaurants, favorite activities, favorite everything. Click the Guide to download it and prepare your vacation.
Restaurants Within A Few Minutes Walk
Call us biased, but our location is as ideal as the condo itself. Located on Bradenton Beach, in south-central Anna Maria Island, Absolute Anna Maria could not have better views – or better access! Not only does our prime location afford Gulf of Mexico and Intra-Coastal Waterway views – from the master bedroom, the second bedroom, the living room, the west balcony, the east balcony, the dining room and the kitchen! – but it’s walkable to just about everywhere. And when you don’t want to walk, the free trolley stops right in front of the condo.
Not only that, but our welcoming Florida beach rental condo also offers private beach access to Anna Maria Island’s four breathtaking, white-powder sand beaches: our own Bradenton Beach, and also Coquina Beach, Holmes Beach and Anna Maria Island City Beach.
You just can’t beat this location.
We also provide
- Grill: Fire up our outdoor grill and cook up some of Florida’s tastiest seafood. (Our Insider Guide will tell you where to find fresh-off-the-boat morsels.)
- Free Beach Gear: We’ve got you covered for beach chairs, umbrella, sand toys, and beach towels.
- Ceiling Fans: Love the ocean breeze? We’ve outfitted the condo with ceiling fans in every room, so you can throw open the doors and windows and live the island lifestyle. (Don’t worry, we also have air-conditioning!)
- Keycode Entry: You’ll never forget your key here! Enter the front door via a keyless, coded-entry lock.
- Lightening-fast WiFi: Say goodbye to slower-than-a-sea-turtle wireless Internet.
- Free Long Distance: All you can call!
- Ensuite Washer/Dryer: Because you know you’re going to want to wash the sand out of your towel at least once.
- Free Island Trolley: Leave your driver’s license in the condo and take the Anna Maria Island free trolley, which passes by our front door. Service is so good, you really won’t need a car while you’re here. (Although we offer free, private parking if you’d like to drive.)
Digital Welcome: Forget the days of trying to coordinate key pickup and condo check-in; we do it all digitally! We’ll deliver your welcome package via phone or tablet, with every detail you need: directions to the condo, lock code, and TV and appliance instructions, as well as a mini guide to our favorite restaurants, things to do, and more.
ANY QUESTIONS? WE’RE HERE TO HELP!
Our Guests Say…
“We booked this condo last minute and are so glad we did! Our vacation was everything we had hoped for and more. My husband and I are avid walkers and we enjoyed walking miles along the beach every day. There are many excellent restaurants within walking distance of the condo which was especially nice not having to drive. Free trolley that takes you anywhere on the island, wow!”
“This was the best vacation we have ever had. This condo is absolutely beautiful. Everything is new, and very clean. Wonderful view of the Gulf. We had a amazing experience and will recommend this condo to all of our friends and family!”
“First of all I have to say, Terry is just awesome to work with. The return calls, the follow up is second to none. I live in Florida and have stayed just about everywhere in the state. Anna Maria is wonderful! After every place I’ve been in the state, AMI is tops. Siesta key is a close second. The condo is perfect, everything you need to accommodate all your needs. The pool is great, beach is pristine. If you’re looking for the perfect vacation…make sure you look up Terry White”